Arch Enemy will release a collectable box set featuring their entire back catalogue on vinyl with bonus material. “1996-2017” includes all 10 studio albums and a bonus gatefold 2LP featuring covers and bonus tracks recorded between 1996 and 2017 on February 16, 2018. The hand-numbered box set also comes with a 36-page-booklet with liner notes. All albums are mastered for vinyl.
“1996 – 2017” will be available as a picture LP box set and also in the following vinyl colors:
* Black vinyl – limited to 1.500 copies
* Clear vinyl – limited to 100 copies, only available at CMDistro
* Transparent red vinyl – limited to 200 copies, only available at EMP
* Silver vinyl – limited to 100 copies, only available at Nuclear Blast
* Dark green vinyl – limited to 100 copies, only available at ST Records
* Picture vinyl – limited to 500 copies