Sweden Rock promoters looking for new date


Sweden Rock promoters announced that this year’s festival will be possibly postponed and moved to a new date.

“Like the rest of the world, we are closely following the development of the Covid-19 epidemic and its consequences with horror. Our national authority guidelines and decisions change almost daily, and we know as little as everyone else about when the epidemic may be over and life can begin to return to normal.

In recent weeks, we have been working diligently to investigate the possibilities of postponing the festival. Since there are so many people involved (artists, crew, employees, suppliers, partners, authorities, etc.) and there are so many different issues to look through, we ask for your patience and understanding that we need a little more time.

We also ask for understanding that we will not be able to communicate any details about this until we have made absolutely sure what is possible and what is not. No later than mid-April, we will give you detailed information about this year’s festival, why and what is going to happen moving forward”.